Welcome to Lemon Squeezy Shop!



My name is Christie and I'm a wife to my hard-working hubby and a stay at home mom of two wonderful boys and a sweet baby girl. I'm so happy you stopped by today! I hope you have fun looking around!

Picture taking skills courtesy of my sister Rachelle.
All products are made by me in my smoke-free, pet free home. Check out what I have ready to sell through my etsy store at lemonsqueezyshop.etsy.com.


*I do accept custom orders on wipes cases, diaper clutches, tissue pouches, and nursing covers ONLY if you are family or friends.  Pricing on custom orders differ slightly than on already made items, but friends and family do get a 15% discount. I do that because I have to find time to squeeze in your order :). I'm happy to do this, but just so you know, the pricing is different for that reason. Look to your right under Custom Pricing for the information on prices. You will just have to stop by my house to choose your fabric if you are wanting a custom order :).*

Thank you for stopping by Lemon Squeezy Shop!


No comments: